PWM-controlled premium fan from high-end manufacturer Noctua in 80 mm format. As part of the chromax.black.swap series, the NF-A8 PWM features outstanding technology and performance through the all-black colour scheme and removable anti-vibration pads.
The features of the Noctua NF-A8 PWM chromax.black.swap at a glance:
– 80 mm PWM premium fan from high-end manufacturer Noctua
– chromax.black.swap series with a completely black design
– Seven blades with A-Series blade geometry + Flow Acceleration Channels
– 2,200 rpm and 32.66 cfm delivery volume at 17.7 dB (A)
– Durable SSO2 bearing with 150,000 hours
– Noctua PWM Control Chip NE-FD1
– Color-adjustable with optional accessories
– 6 years warranty
The features of the Noctua NF-A8 PWM chromax.black.swap in detail
The NF-A8 PWM chromax.black.swap by the Austrian fan and radiator specialist Noctua is a state-of-the-art 80 mm fan with PWM function . Thanks to the specially developed AAO frame (Advanced Acoustic Optimization) and the seven rotor blades with A-Series blade geometry and Flow Acceleration Channels, it delivers impressive values ??while maintaining smoothness. At a maximum of 2,200 rpm and a maximum of 17.7 dB (A) , the fan is whisper-quiet and shovels 32.66 cfm in air.
The advanced SSO2 premium bearingguarantees quiet operation and a long service life. Because of the PWM functionality, it can be regulated by the mainboard directly in its speed. A Noctua- developed PWM control chip NE-FD1 is used. This makes the fan very quiet and energy-efficient, especially in the lowest speed range. In addition, the noise-minimizing fan features exchangeable silicone anti-vibration pads at the corners.
As a special highlight, the NF-A8 PWM chromax.black.swap can be color- adjusted through accessories, With additionally available cables and anti-vibration mountings as well as the enclosed anti-vibration pads, many color combinations can be realized and popular color schemes such as black and white or black and red and many more can be achieved.
Noctua’s fans are known for their impeccable quality and outstanding longevity. Like all Noctua fans, the NF-A8 PWM chromax.black.swap has an MTBF specification of over 150,000 hours and comes with a full 6-year manufacturer’s warranty.
– Format: 80 x 80 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
– Hole spacing: 71.5 x 71.5 mm
– Storage type: SSO2
– Blade geometry: A series with Flow Acceleration Channels
– Connection: 4-pin PWM
– Speed: 450 – 2,200 rpm
– Noise emission: max. 17.7 dB (A)
– Delivery volume: max. 32.66 cfm
– Static pressure: max. 2.37 mmH2O
– Power consumption: max. 0.96 W
– Current: max. 0.1 A
– Operating voltage: 12V
– Voltage PWM signal: 0.08V
– MTBF:> 150,000 hours
– Manufacturer’s warranty: 6 years
– 8x NA-AVP5 chromax.black anti-vibration pads
– 4x NA-AVP5 chromax.blue anti-vibration pads
– 4x NA-AVP5 chromax.green anti-vibration pads
– 4x NA-AVP5 chromax.red anti-vibration pads
– 4x NA-AVP5 chromax.white anti-vibration pads
– 4x NA-AVP5 chromax.yellow anti-vibration pads
– 4x fan screwsa