The Dynamic X2 GP-18 is a powerful 180 mm fan that packs a mean punch in the air-flow department. Massive blades, stout 38 mm thickness, and a wide 300-1200 RPM range with PWM control allow the GP-18 to yield remarkably high airflow while remaining exceptionally quiet.
Bigger Is Better
Massive blades allow the GP-18 to yield remarkably high airflow while remaining exceptionally quiet.
Thin, aerodynamic stator struts are angled perpendicular to fan blades for reduced noise and turbulence.
Notched Blade Design
Strategically placed notches diffuse airflow as blades pass stators to eliminate the hum most fans normally produce.
A low start-up speed with wide 300-1200 RPM range offers precision control ideal for water cooling.
The introduction of a micro-turbulent layer combats elements which negatively affect performance, resulting in quieter operation.
Optimized Fan Geometry
Balanced airflow and static pressure deliver great performance in any usage scenario.
• Massive 180 x 38 mm fan that yields remarkably high airflow while remaining very quiet.
• High-grade LLS bearing with 90,000-hour MTTF delivers long-lasting dependability.
• PWM support offers a wide 300-1200 RPM speed range for silent operation under lighter loads and maximum airflow during more demanding activity.
• Optimized fan geometry balances airflow with extra emphasis on static pressure for great performance in any usage scenario.
• Aerodynamic stator struts with embedded wiring helps reduce noise and turbulence.
• Stator struts sit on a wide angle to the trailing edge of the blades, resulting in a lower noise level and smoother noise profile.
• Strategically placed notches near the fan hub on the trailing edge of the blades help to eliminate the humming noise produced when the blades pass stator struts.
• Trip Wire technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer that helps to combat elements that negatively affect performance, providing an overall more efficient and quieter fan environment.
• Customized design contributes to a cool running and beautiful looking build.
• Fits standard 180 mm fan mounts with 165 x 165 mm screw hole pattern.
Edition Dynamic X2 GP-18
Pack Type Single (1) Fan Standalone Pack
Includes 1 x 180mm Fan/s
Individual Fan Specifications
Fan Diameter 180mm
Fan Speed 1200 rpm
Fan Blades 7
Airflow 153.7 CFM
Air Pressure 2.26 mm H²O
Sound Level (dBA) 35.4 dBA
Sound Level (Sone)
Manual Speed Controller No
Fan Colour Black
Cable length 500 mm
Connectors 1 x 4-pin