The Dyad is the pad that unites cloth and hard-surface mousepad gamers. Comprised of three separate layers and reinforced with a solid steel core, it provides the fluidity and control of cloth and the durability and consistency of a hard surface. With the Dyad, cloth got tough!
Precision Cloth Surface
High-quality cloth gives you the perfect balance between speed and precision, letting you respond rapidly and with lethal accuracy to on-screen events.
Reinforced Steel Core
The steel core adds longevity and robustness and lets you use the mousepad away from your desk without a change in feel, for instance on your lap.
Featuring no-fray edges, the surface has a far longer lifespan than traditional cloth mousepads, providing you.
– Precision and Control
– Precision Cloth Layer, Engineered onto Steel Core
– Reinforced Steel Core, Reliable and Consistent on All Surfaces
– Ultra-thin 1.5mm Form, with Comfortable, No-fray edges
– Durable, Easy-to-clean Materials Made for Long-term Use
– Optimal 325 × 255 × 1.5 mm Size
– Ideal for Gaming
– Non-slip Rubber Backing, Ensures the Mousepad Won’t Budge
– Over 80 Mice Field-tested
– Tested with: ROCCAT Kiro, ROCCAT Kone Series, ROCCAT Kova Series, ROCCAT Leadr, ROCCAT Lua, ROCCAT Nyth Series, ROCCAT Savu, ROCCAT Tyon Series, Razer Imperator Series, Razer DeathAdder Series, SteelSeries Xai, SteelSeries Sensei, SteelSeries Kinzu, Logitech G-series