The Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler delivers powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, with a 240mm radiator, two Corsair ML120 RGB PWM fans, and an ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB pump head
- Includes a CORSAIR iCUE Commander CORE Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller, for precise speed and lighting control over up to six RGB fans.
- Two 120mm CORSAIR ML RGB Magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver powerful airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance, with eight RGB LEDs per fan.
- A split-flow copper cold plate and high-density stack of 128 micro-skived fins-per-inch provide highly efficient cooling at all loads.
- A centrifugal pump delivers a flow rate of up to 0.82L/min while generating less than 20 dBA, for extreme cooling with low noise.
- A 240mm radiator with a high surface area for powerful cooling.
- Modular, tool-free mounting bracket for quick and painless installation on all modern Intel and AMD sockets.
High-Performance RGB Pump Head
- Type: Liquid CPU Cooler
- AMD/Intel: Combo
- Compatibility: “Intel: 1200, 115x, 2011, 2011-3, 2066
AMD: AM4, AM3/AM2, sTR4/sTRX4″
- Installation: “Modular, tool-free mounting bracket”
- #Hide#LED Lighting: Yes
- Colour: White
- LED Lighting: 33 Ultra-bright CAPELLIX LEDs on the pump head
8 RGB LEDs per fan
iCUE Commander CORE Smart RGB controller included
- Material: Coldplate: Copper
Tubing: Low-Permeation Rubber
- Weight: 0.91 kg
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 277 x 125 x 119.6 mm
- Fan Controller: PWM
- Fan Bearing: Magnetic Levitation Bearing
- Noise level: 10 – 36 dB(A)
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 2.0970 kg
- Warranty: 5 Years
- #Hide#115x Sockets: Supports Sockets 115x
- #Hide#2066 Socket: Supports Socket 2066
- #Hide#2011(-3) Socket: Supports Socket 2011(-3)
- #Hide#1200 Socket: Supports Socket 1200
- #Hide#sTRX4 Socket: Supports Socket sTRX4
- #Hide#sTR4 Socket: Supports Socket sTR4
- #Hide# AM4 Socket: Supports Socket AM4
- #Hide# AM3( ) Socket: Supports Socket AM3( )
- #Hide# AM2( ) Socket: Supports Socket AM2( )