I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 2.50GHz i5-7200U 14
Get Used to Checking Your BagAt just 1.14 kg / 2.51 lbs and 16 mm / 0.62 inches thin, the new X1 Carbon is our smallest and thinnest business Ultrabookâ„¢ yet. You might find yourself checking a lot to make sure it's really there.Sacrifice Nothing Fo..
At just 1.14 kg / 2.51 lbs and 16 mm / 0.62 inches thin, the new X1 Carbon is our smallest and thinnest business Ultrabookâ„¢ yet. You might find yourself checking a lot to make sure it's really there.
Sacrifice Nothing For Portability
With an 8% smaller footprint than previous generations, the new X1 Carbon is easier to hold, to carry, and to take your work on the go. But the best part? Weâ€™ve packed in even more processing power, more memory, and more storage to drive your business. Plus we managed to keep the 14â€³ displayâ€”now Quad-HDâ€”in a 13â€³ chassis. Now thatâ€™s innovation.
Weâ€™ve Got Your Back
With four layers of carbon-fiber reinforced chassis and a magnesium alloy roll-cage for added strength, weâ€™ve engineered the new X1 Carbon to handle whatever comes your way. From spilled drinks, to drops and knocks, this laptop is tested against 12 military-grade requirements and passes more than 200 durability tests. Whether itâ€™s a day at the office, or a day on the move, X1 Carbon has you covered.
Up & Running Even If Youâ€™re Not
Even when WiFi is out of range, the new X1 Carbon has QualcommÂ® Snapdragonâ„¢ X7 LTE-A availableâ€”so youâ€™ll always have connectivity and access to all your data and apps in the cloud.
From 0 to 80 in 60
The X1 Carbon delivers up to 15.5 hours of battery life. And if youâ€™re running low, the rapid charging feature provides 80% capacity in just an hour. So a lunch break or a layover can easily boost your battery up to more than 12 hours.
Prepare to Be Thunderstruck
The X1 Carbon includes IntelÂ® Thunderboltâ„¢ 3â€”the technology that brings lightning-fast Thunderbolt to USB-C at speeds up to 40 Gbps. Connect a cable from your USB-C port to a Thunderbolt 3-enabled device, and get four times the data and twice the video bandwidth of any other port type, while also supplying power. So you get Thunderbolt, USB-C, and DisplayPort. Plus, you can even output to two 4K displays with the Thunderbolt Dock.
Like Magic, Really
Imagine walking up to your desk with your X1 Carbon and automatically connecting to your monitor and external keyboard and mouse. Or walking into a conference room and, almost instantly, your presentation is up on the display, with the speakers fully connected. With the ThinkPad WiGig Dock, there's no fumbling for cables or wired connectivity.
No Re-Inventing the Wheel
Lenovo has shipped more than a 100-million ThinkPads, all with our award-winning, ergonomic, highly accurate keyboard. And the X1 Carbon delivers that same legendary interaction that IT pros and end-users alike have come to love and expect from ThinkPadâ€”all day, every day.
Go Aheadâ€”Forget Your Password!
With Windows Hello, you'll never have to remember another password. Simply touch the fingerprint scanner, or use the new infrared camera with advanced facial recognition technology to log in to your laptop.
Less Really Is More
X1 Carbon is available with Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Signature Edition. No more trialware or unwanted apps. No more distractionsâ€”and easy provisioning for IT pros.
Classic or Modernâ€”You Decide
Be it the traditional Black refined look of ThinkPad, or the modern appeal of Silver, the new X1 Carbon is available in two colors to suit your style.
We Mean ALWAYS Covered
X1 Carbon comes with a standard worldwide warranty. That means that you can get help in 160 countries. We work around the world so your business can too.
- Processor frequency: 2.50 GHz
- Processor family: 7th gen IntelÂ® Coreâ„¢ i5
- Processor model: i5-7200U
- Processor boost frequency: 3.10 GHz
- Processor cores: 2
- Processor threads: 4
- System bus rate: 4 GT/s
- Processor cache: 3 MB
- Processor socket: BGA 1356
- Processor cache type: Smart Cache
- Processor lithography: 14 nm
- Processor operating modes: 64-bit
- Stepping: H0
- Bus type: OPI
- Processor codename: Kaby Lake
- Thermal Design Power (TDP): 15 W
- Maximum number of PCI Express lanes: 12
- PCI Express slots version: 3.0
- PCI Express configurations: 1x2+2x1,1x4,2x2,4x1
- Tjunction: 100 Â°C
- Configurable TDP-down frequency: 800 MHz
- Conflict Free processor: Y
- ECC supported by processor: N
- Internal memory: 8 GB
- Internal memory type: LPDDR3-SDRAM
- Maximum internal memory: 8 GB
- Memory clock speed: 1866 MHz
- Memory form factor: On-board
- Optical drive type: N
- Display diagonal: 35.6 cm (14")
- Display resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Touchscreen: N
- LED backlight: Y
- HD type: Full HD
- Display surface: Matt
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Number of built-in speakers: 2
- Speaker power: 2 W
- Built-in microphone: Y
Ports & interfaces
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity: 2
- USB 3.1 (3.1 Gen 2) Type-C ports quantity: 2
- HDMI ports quantity: 1
- USB Sleep-and-Charge: Y
- USB Sleep-and-Charge ports: 1
- HDMI version: 1.4b
- DVI port: N
- Microphone in: N
- Combo headphone/mic port: Y
- DC-in jack: N
Weight & dimensions
- Weight: 1.13 kg
- Width: 323.5 mm
- Depth: 217.1 mm
- Height: 15.9 mm
- AC adapter power: 65 W
- Numeric keypad: N
- Pointing device: ThinkPad UltraNav
- Windows keys: Y
- Spill resistant keyboard: Y
- Bluetooth: Y
- 3G: N
- 4G: N
- Wi-Fi: Y
- Wi-Fi standards: IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n
- Bluetooth version: 4.1
- Total storage capacity: 256 GB
- Storage media: SSD
- Card reader integrated: Y
- Number of SSDs installed: 1
- Solid-state drive capacity: 256 GB
- Solid-state drive interface: NVMe 3.0,PCI Express
- SSD form factor: M.2
- Compatible memory cards: MicroSD (TransFlash)
- Fingerprint reader: Y
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM): Y
- Password protection: Y
- Operating system installed: Windows 10 Pro
- Operating system architecture: 64-bit
- Front camera: Y
- Front camera signal format: 720p
- AC adapter included: Y
- Battery technology: Lithium Polymer (LiPo)
- Number of battery cells: 3
- Battery life (max): 15.5 h
- Battery capacity (Watt hours): 57 Wh
- Colour of product: Black
- Product type: Notebook
- Form factor: Clamshell
- On-board graphics adapter: Y
- Discrete graphics adapter: N
- On-board graphics adapter model: Intel HD Graphics 620
- Discrete graphics adapter model: Not available
- On-board graphics adapter base frequency: 300 MHz
- On-board graphics adapter dynamic frequency (max): 1000 MHz
- Maximum on-board graphics adapter memory: 32 GB
- Number of displays supported (on-board graphics): 3
- On-board graphics adapter DirectX version: 12.0
- On-board graphics adapter OpenGL version: 4.4
- On-board graphics adapter ID: 0x5916
Processor special features
- IntelÂ® Wireless Display (IntelÂ® WiDi): Y
- IntelÂ® My WiFi Technology (IntelÂ® MWT): Y
- IntelÂ® Smart Response Technology: Y
- IntelÂ® Hyper Threading Technology (IntelÂ® HT Technology): Y
- IntelÂ® Turbo Boost Technology: 2.0
- IntelÂ® Small Business Advantage (IntelÂ® SBA): Y
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology: Y
- IntelÂ® Clear Video HD Technology (IntelÂ® CVT HD): Y
- Intel Clear Video Technology: Y
- IntelÂ® InTruâ„¢ 3D Technology: Y
- IntelÂ® Insiderâ„¢: Y
- IntelÂ® Quick Sync Video Technology: Y
- Intel Flex Memory Access: Y
- IntelÂ® AES New Instructions (IntelÂ® AES-NI): Y
- Intel Trusted Execution Technology: N
- Intel Enhanced Halt State: Y
- Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT): Y
- IntelÂ® Secure Key: Y
- Intel TSX-NI: N
- Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP): N
- IntelÂ® OS Guard: Y
- Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX): Y
- IntelÂ® Clear Video Technology for Mobile Internet Devices (Intel CVT for MID): Y
- Intel 64: Y
- Execute Disable Bit: Y
- Idle States: Y
- Thermal Monitoring Technologies: Y
- Processor package size: 42 x 24
- Supported instruction sets: AVX 2.0,SSE4.1,SSE4.2
- Processor code: SR2ZU
- CPU configuration (max): 1
- Embedded options available: N
- Graphics & IMC lithography: 14 nm
- Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d): Y
- Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x): Y
- Processor ARK ID: 95443