I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L Midi-Tower Black computer case
The MasterBox Q300L is your straightforward option in the lineup of the brand new MasterBox Q-series from Cooler Master. A series that might be small in size but excels in functionality and modularity without compromising on the thermal performance.A..
Although the size wouldnâ€™t tell, the MasterBox Q300L supports a standard ATX PSU which we donâ€™t see often in the market with this size. Based on the different system setup, the I/O panel can be adjusted to six different locations, three options at each side of the case. You can decide which setup fits your system best.
Due to the cube design of the frame and special pattern design on the dust filter will make the chassis stand out from the rest. The combination of a practical design and the unique customizable outlook makes the MasterBox Q300L the perfect choice for office and home usage.
- High Flexibility for System Building: The I/O panel can be adjusted to six different locations. On both side of the body you can install the I/O panel at the front, top or bottom
- Minimized Dimension with ATX PSU Support: Despite the Micro-ATX form factor and the body depth and height of only 370mm x 370mm, the MasterBox Q300L can accommodate a normal ATX PSU
- Patterned Dust Filter: Special pattern on the dust filter creates a unique outlook for the chassis
- Clean Routing Space: Behind the motherboard tray, it offers 28mm wide and spacy room for hidden cable management
- Excellent Thermal Performance: The open design of the perforated front, top and bottom guarantees excellent thermal performance
- Edgo-to-Edge Acrylic Transparent Side Panel: Show off your build through the full size transparent side panel
Ports & interfaces
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity: 2
- Audio input: Y
- Audio output: Y
Weight & dimensions
- Width: 230 mm
- Depth: 387 mm
- Height: 378 mm
- Weight: 3.7 kg
- Supported hard disk drive sizes: 2.5,3.5"
- Package width: 276 mm
- Package depth: 435 mm
- Package height: 461 mm
- Package weight: 4.7 kg
- LED indicators: Y
- Cable management: Y
- Maximum front fans: 2
- Front fans diameters supported: 120,140 mm
- Rear fans installed: 1x 120 mm
- Maximum rear fans: 1
- Rear fans diameters supported: 120 mm
- Maximum top fans: 2
- Top fans diameters supported: 120 mm
- Maximum bottom fans: 1
- Bottom fans diameters supported: 120 mm
- Cooling: Y
- Liquid cooling capability: Y
- Front radiator fan sizes supported: 120,240 mm
- Rear radiator fan sizes supported: 120 mm
- Form factor: Midi-Tower
- Type: PC
- Material: Plastic, Steel
- Number of 3.5" bays: 1
- Supported motherboard form factors: Micro-ATX,Mini-ITX
- Colour of product: Black
- Side window: Y
- Number of 2.5" bays: 2
- Anti-dust filter: Y
- Number of expansion slots: 4
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 15.7 cm
- Maximum graphics card length: 36 cm
- Maximum PSU length: 16 cm
- Power supply included: N
- Power supply location: Bottom
- Supported power supply form factors: ATX,PS2