I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cooler Master MasterAir MA610P Processor Heatsink
PERFORMANCE & STYLEThe MA610P is for enthusiasts and gamers to push their systems to the limit. Exceptional cooling performance is a must to keep it running stable and at max speeds. The MA610P is also stylishly design to match the precision engineer..
The MA610P is for enthusiasts and gamers to push their systems to the limit. Exceptional cooling performance is a must to keep it running stable and at max speeds. The MA610P is also stylishly design to match the precision engineered components in your build. It even comes with a dual RGB fans and controller for you to change the your lighting without limitations.
PRECISION ENGINEERED HEATSINK
Cooler Master's aluminum fin craftmanship is second to none. Optimized fin stacked distance between each layer is based on stringent airflow tests from our labs.
ACCELERATED AIR PRESSURE TO BEAT THE HEAT
The 2 x MasterFan 120 Air Balance RGB accelerates removal of heat with the 'Push and Pull'. Cold air is drawn into the MA610P heatsink from one side to cool to cool off the heat generated from the CPU. Hot air is then quickly pulled out from the other side to ensure the CPU operates at maximum effiency.
45% MORE CONTACT WITH CDC 2.0
The Continuous Direct Contact 2.0 Technology increases the surface area of the copper base by 45% to maximize the contact and removal heat from the CPU. The total of 6 heatpipes, the MA610P is able to maximize TDP capacities.
PLAY WITH COLORS USING THE RGB LED CONTROLLER
A wired RGB LED controller is included with the MA610P to change the RGB lighting anytime you want (no software needed). Switch it up depending on your mood, the possibilities are not limitless.
The easy install mounting kit ensures hassle-free installation. Universal retention brackets are compatible with latest Intel and AMD socket CPU.
Weight & dimensions
- Width: 112.8 mm
- Depth: 122.3 mm
- Height: 166.5 mm
- Weight: 1.12 kg
- Fan dimensions (W x D x H): 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Heatsink dimensions (W x D x H): 60 x 116 x 158 mm
- Heatsink weight: 616 g
- Package width: 130 mm
- Package depth: 163 mm
- Package height: 234 mm
- Package weight: 1.36 kg
- Power consumption (typical): 4.44 W
- Output voltage: 12 V
- Rated current: 0.3 A
- Safety current: 0.37 Ah
- Screws included: Y
- Illumination LED: Y
- Illumination colour: Red/Green/Blue
- Lighting modes: Breathing, Color cycle, Mirage, Stars, Static
- Colour of product: Black
- Suitable for: Processor
- Type: Heatsink
- Fan diameter: 12 cm
- Supported processor sockets: LGA 1150 (Socket H3), LGA 1151 (Socket H4), LGA 1155 (Socket H2), LGA 1156 (Socket H), LGA 1366 (Socket B), LGA 2011 (Socket R), LGA 2011-v3 (Socket R), LGA 2066, LGA 775 (Socket T), Socket AM2, Socket AM2+, Socket AM3, Socket AM3+, Socket AM4, Socket FM1, Socket FM2, Socket FM2+
- Rotational speed (min): 600 RPM
- Rotational speed (max): 1800 RPM
- Noise level (high speed): 35 dB
- Maximum airflow: 53.38 cfm
- Maximum air pressure: 1.65 mmH2O
- Pulse-width modulation (PWM) support: Y
- Fins material: Aluminium
- Number of fans: 2 fan(s)
- Number of fan blades: 9
- Heat pipes diameter: 6 mm
- Number of heat pipes: 6
- Mean time to failure (MTTF): 40000 h