I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
ASUS PRIME H270-PLUS Intel H270 LGA 1151 (Socket H4) ATX motherboard
Reliable Stability and CompatibilityBuilt to LastASUS is the world's foremost motherboard manufacturer, renowned for our unique Design Thinking approach. Our exhaustive testing exceeds industry standards, supported by high-quality components for exce..
Built to Last
ASUS is the world's foremost motherboard manufacturer, renowned for our unique Design Thinking approach. Our exhaustive testing exceeds industry standards, supported by high-quality components for exceptional real-world protection. Our motherboards are proven to be compatible with more than 1,000 components and devices, and each new model undergoes a minimum of 8,000 hours of strict validation. ASUS gives you the peace of mind of knowing that your motherboard is fit for all environments and applications. By choosing ASUS, you also gain the freedom to select outstanding component options, for trouble-free DIY experiences.
With DDR4, you'll accelerate memory frequencies up to an incredible to 2400MHz! And ASUS works with almost every DDR4 memory vendor, so you're assured the best compatibility.
Fan Xpert 2+
Advanced fan controls
With onboard thermal sensors and hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode detection, Fan Xpert 2+ makes sure every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise!
- Auto-Tuning Mode: Scans fan parameters and all fans with a single click.
- Extreme Quite Mode: Reduces the CPU fan speed to below the default minimum, for extra-quiet operation and power savings during light loads.
Game in Your Way
Brighten Up Your Build
LED-illuminated control for PCIe slot
Built-in LED lighting options illuminate your build in a variety of eye-catching styles.
All-round Energy Saving
Energy Efficient Design
With the Energy Processing Unit you'll enjoy system-wide power savings â€” with CPU-wattage reductions of up to 12W*! The EPU automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes savings with Away mode: A setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers and reducing power to the graphics cards while you're away.
Ultrafast Transfer Speeds
Intel Optane Memory Ready
IntelÂ® Optaneâ„¢ Memory* is a revolutionary (non-volatile memory) technology supported by Prime 200-series motherboards. Intel Optane Memory modules accelerate attached storage to reduce boot and load times, so everything feels faster and more responsive.
*Supports 7th Generation IntelÂ® processors. Requires driver and BIOS update.
Easy PC DIY
Safe Motherboard Mounting
Component-free areas to minimize damage risk
Fitting your ASUS motherboard is now safer than ever. The comprehensive component-free 'safe zones' around every case-mounting hole minimizes the risk of damage and short circuits caused by contact - so you'll assemble your PC with total confidence!
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, EZ and Advanced modes help you find your way, quickly and easily.
- Processor manufacturer: Intel
- Compatible processor series: IntelÂ® CeleronÂ®, IntelÂ® PentiumÂ®
- Processor socket: LGA 1151 (Socket H4)
- Supported memory types: DDR4-SDRAM
- Memory slots type: DIMM
- Supported memory clock speeds: 2133,2400 MHz
- Number of memory slots: 4
- Memory channels: Dual
- Non-ECC: Y
- Maximum internal memory: 64 GB
- Unbuffered memory: Y
- Ethernet LAN: Y
- LAN controller: Realtek RTL8111H
- USB 2.0 connectors: 2
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) connectors: 2
- Number of SATA III connectors: 6
- S/PDIF out connector: Y
- CPU fan connector: Y
- Number of COM connectors: 1
- ATX Power connector (24-pin): Y
- Number of EATX power connectors: 1
- Number of chassis fan connectors: 3
- EPS power connector (8-pin): Y
- Number of M.2 (M) slots: 2
- Front panel connector: Y
Back panel I/O ports
- USB 2.0 ports quantity: 2
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity: 4
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 1
- PS/2 ports quantity: 2
- VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity: 1
- DVI-D ports quantity: 1
- HDMI ports quantity: 1
- Headphone outputs: 1
- PCI Express x1 (Gen 3.x) slots: 4
- PCI Express x16 (Gen 3.x) slots: 2
- BIOS type: UEFI AMI
- ACPI version: 6.0
- Clear CMOS button: Y
Processor special features
- IntelÂ® Turbo Boost Technology: 2.0
- IntelÂ® Optaneâ„¢ Memory Ready: Y
- Component for: PC
- Motherboard chipset family: Intel
- Motherboard chipset: Intel H270
- Motherboard form factor: ATX
- Audio output channels: 7.1 channels
- Windows operating systems supported: Windows 10 Education x64,Windows 10 Enterprise x64,Windows 10 Home x64,Windows 10 Pro x64,Windows 7 Enterprise,Windows 7 Enterprise x64,Windows 7 Home Basic,Windows 7 Home Basic x64,Windows 7 Home Premium,Windows 7 Home Premium x64,Windows 7 Professional,Windows 7 Professional x64,Windows 7 Starter,Windows 7 Starter x64,Windows 7 Ultimate,Windows 7 Ultimate x64,Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64,Windows 8.1 Pro x64,Windows 8.1 x64