I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
ASUS PCE-AC68 Internal WLAN 1300Mbit/s networking card
- 5th generation 802.11ac chipset gives you dual-band,2.4GHz/5GHz for up to super-fast 1.30Gbps- Flexible extended antenna placement helps you pinpoint the best reception in your environment.- Instant Wi-Fi upgrade for your desktop: no more messy Eth..
- Flexible extended antenna placement helps you pinpoint the best reception in your environment.
- Instant Wi-Fi upgrade for your desktop: no more messy Ethernet cables needed.
- High-power design clears up dead zones with 150% greater coverage
- Custom heatsink dissipates heat for more stable and reliable non-stop operation
The ASUS PCE-AC68 is a new 802.11ac Wi-Fi PCI Express adapter which upgrades your desktop from tangle-some Ethernet cables to carefree industry-leading 802.11ac at up to 1.3Gbps. Plus, the stylish external magnetized antenna base gives you more flexibility in adjusting antenna placement to get the best signal reception quality possible.
Fastest Wi-Fi standard: 802.11ac
The PCE-AC68 uses Broadcomâ€™s new 5th generation Wi-Fi 802.11ac chipset to reach speeds of up to 1.3Gbit/s through the 5GHz band, which is three times faster than 802.11n Wi-Fi. At the same time, it maintains full backward compatibility with all previous Wi-Fi protocols, providing high performance two-way transmission while ensuring a smooth transition to 802.11ac and seamless interconnection with existing devices.
Next-generation Wi-Fi on both bands!
Broadcom TurboQAMâ„¢ hardware integrated on the PCE-AC68 brings the speed benefits of next-generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi to both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands. At 600Mbit/s and 1.3Gbit/s respectively, they turn the PCE-AC68 into a formidable AC1900 wireless adapter, providing speeds that cannot be bettered by generic wireless adapters. Connect the PCE-AC68 to ASUS networks to attain the very highest possible Wi-Fi speeds.
Extend and strengthen your wireless connection
ASUS AiRadar intelligently strengthens wireless device connectivity using precise directional signal amplification for extended coverage, increased data-throughput speed, and enhanced stability. Wi-Fi-connection strength varies based on your environment, so the PCE-AC68 intelligently detects wireless router locations and â€˜shapesâ€™ data transmissions using three external antennas and high-powered beam-packing â€” assuring the fastest stable connection.
No more dead zones with 150% the coverage!
Powerful two-way transmission and a signal-boosting high-gain design give the PCE-AC66 improved two-way transmission that extends Wi-Fi range and coverage by up to 150% compared to generic client devices. This extended reach means the elimination of dead spots at any location, offering fast and uninterrupted HD streaming and smooth multiplayer gaming wherever you may be
Flexible extended antenna placement
The three detachable antennas of the PCE-AC68 can be placed remotely via bundled extension cables. A magnetized stand also comes in the box, which can easily attach to various surfaces for more placement options. By making the antennas mobile, the design offers more flexibility in choosing locations for better signal reception and quality.
Stylish aluminum heatsink handles heat for extra stability
The added heatsink uses highly-conductive aluminum to remove heat from the chipset, ensuring greater reliability for non-stop operation. Lower temperatures translate into a more stable device in all climate conditions, even during hot summers, and greater stability means more consistent connectivity and longer product lifespan. Plus, the heatsink has been crafted for a stylish look, once more showing ASUS always goes beyond the spec.
Ports & interfaces
- Connectivity technology: Wireless
- Internal: Y
- Host interface: PCI-E
- Interface: WLAN
Weight & dimensions
- Width: 103.3 mm
- Depth: 68.9 mm
- Height: 21 mm
- Weight: 125 g
- Data transfer rate (max): 1300 Mbit/s
- Operating temperature (T-T): 0 - 40 Â°C
- Storage temperature (T-T): -20 - 65 Â°C
- Operating relative humidity (H-H): 10 - 90%
- Storage relative humidity (H-H): 10 - 90%
- Networking standards: IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n
- Modulation: 16-QAM,64-QAM,CCK,DBPSK,DQPSK,OFDM
- Frequency band: 2.4 - 5
- Certification: CE, FCC, IC
- Antenna: Y
- Antenna connector type: R-SMA
- Security algorithms: 128-bit AES,64-bit WEP,WPA-PSK,WPA2-PSK
- Windows operating systems supported: Windows 7 Home Basic,Windows 7 Home Basic x64,Windows 7 Home Premium,Windows 7 Home Premium x64,Windows 7 Professional,Windows 7 Professional x64,Windows 7 Starter,Windows 7 Ultimate,Windows 7 Ultimate x64,Windows 8,Windows 8 Enterprise,Windows 8 Enterprise x64,Windows 8 Pro,Windows 8 Pro x64,Windows 8 x64,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Business x64,Windows Vista Enterprise,Windows Vista Enterprise x64,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Basic x64,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Home Premium x64,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Ultimate x64,Windows XP Home,Windows XP Home x64,Windows XP Professional,Windows XP Professional x64