I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
ASUS N3050M-E BGA 1170 microATX motherboard
Low-power, fanless motherboard for Intel CeleronÂ® SoC N3050 processors, with 5X Protection and HDMI/D-Sub support- Proven quality - 5X Protection. 1000+ compatible devices. 7000+ validation hours.- USB 3.0 BOOST (UASP Support)ï¼š170% faster transfer..
- Proven quality - 5X Protection. 1000+ compatible devices. 7000+ validation hours.
- USB 3.0 BOOST (UASP Support)ï¼š170% faster transfer speeds than traditional USB 3.0
- AI Suite 3ï¼šOne-stop access to innovative ASUS features
- Fan Xpertï¼šDedicated CPU and case fan controls
- New UEFI BIOS and EZ Modeï¼šFriendlier, easier, and more intuitive with helpful info added
Proven quality. Enduring trust.
Strict compatibility and validation
We are the world's biggest motherboard manufacturer, and renowned our design thinking that revolves around users â€“ just like you. Our engineers employ exacting standards to guarantee quality throughout the product's life, choosing the finest components for real-world protection. Our motherboards are proven to be compatible with more than 1,000 components and devices, and undergo a minimum of 7,000 hours of strict validation. That gives you the peace of mind of knowing that ASUS motherboards are fit for all environments and applications. To build your PC with the best foundations, build it with an ASUS motherboard.
ASUS 5X Protection
Hardware safeguards to ensure long-term durability
Our be-the-best ethos underscores the choice of every single component that goes into your ASUS motherboard. We focus relentlessly on quality to ensure long-term system reliability and performance.
LANGuard for advanced LAN protection
ASUS LANGuard socket has advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput, while surge-protected and electrostatically-guarded components (ESD Guards) protect your motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity.
Enhanced DRAM overcurrent protection
Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of both your system and connected device.
5K-hr solid-state capacitors that last 2.5X longer
Solid-state capacitors are able to withstand extreme temperatures of up to 105Â°C for as long as 5,000 hours â€” that's two-and-a-half (2.5X) times longer than traditional capacitors. This exceptional durability means superb real-world endurance to more typical PC operating temperatures, ensuring that ASUS motherboards continue working longer.
Stainless-steel back I/O that lasts 3X longer
ASUS motherboard back I/O panels are made from strong and corrosion-resistant stainless steel, which is bonded with a thin layer of chromium oxide to enhance anti-corrosive properties. Passing 72-hour spray salt endurance tests, ASUS stainless steel back I/O panels have a lifespan that's three times (3X) longer compared to ordinary panels.
ESD Guards for protection from electrostatic discharge
Electrostatic discharge (ESD) can happen suddenly, and its damaging effects are easily underestimated. ASUS ESD Guards are tested to very high standards, capable of up to +/- 10kV for air discharge and +/-6kV for contact discharge. We employ an active protective circuit design to guard your system against electrostatic interference and damage, providing greater component longevity.
Having the freedom to pick and choose the parts that go into your machine is at the heart of PC DIY. Our extensive certification program focuses on providing the very best compatibility with the widest range of components and devices, giving you the freedom to build and upgrade without frustration. Compatible today and compatible far into the future â€“ that's the ASUS way.
Tested - 1,000+ compatible CPUs, memory modules, graphics cards and more
Every Braswell-based motherboard is compatible with thousands of devices. Our engineers fit and assess both server and consumer CPUs, hundreds of memory modules, dozens of graphics cards, loads of storage devices, power supplies, network devices, displays, optical drives, peripherals and many more. We do this to give you complete confidence in our products and their superb compatibility.
Complete & Public QVL
We're so confident in our Braswell-based motherboards' superior compatibility that we publish our entire QVL for all to see â€” delivering you more choices for worry-free PC-building experiences. There are no gaps in our QVL: every compatible component is on the list for all to see. To check that a particular component or device is compatible with your motherboard, just reference the QVL for instant reassurance.
Our motherboards have superb endurance. We verify this by subjecting every board to over 7,000 hours of stringent tests. A barrage of burn-in, environmental, compatibility, software and safety tests confirm that our motherboards are exceptionally robust â€” with reliability that surpasses industry standards.
Extensive testing for extreme reliability, compatibility and safety
Each motherboard is subjected to extended reliability testing under heavy load conditions, from the transportation to daily operations, to make sure they are delivered to you in perfect condition. Trials include temperature and humidity, burn-in, power on/off, power consumption, insertion and thermal-shock testing among many others. Every certified-compatible component puts through an up to 24-hour aging test to ensure trouble-free operation every day â€“ no matter what you fit or attach and no matter what you do!
Active quiet and cool with Fan Xpert
ASUS Fan Xpert intelligently allows users to adjust both the CPU and chassis fan speed according to different ambient temperature , which is caused by different climate conditions in different geographic regions and system loading.Built-in variety of useful profiles offer flexible controls of fan speed to achieve a quiet and cool environment.
- Processor manufacturer: Intel
- Compatible processor series: IntelÂ® CeleronÂ®
- Processor socket: BGA 1170
- Processor model: N3050
- Processor frequency: 1.6 GHz
- Processor cores: 2
- Supported memory types: DDR3-SDRAM
- Memory slots type: DIMM
- Supported memory clock speeds: 1066,1600 MHz
- Number of memory slots: 2
- Memory channels: Dual
- Non-ECC: Y
- Supported UDIMM clock speeds: 1066,1600 MHz
- Supported UDIMM module capacity: 4GB
- Maximum UDIMM memory: 8 GB
- Unbuffered memory: Y
Weight & dimensions
- Width: 226 mm
- Depth: 178 mm
- Ethernet LAN: Y
- LAN controller: Realtek RTL8111H
- Ethernet interface type: Gigabit Ethernet
- USB 2.0 connectors: 1
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) connectors: 1
- Number of SATA III connectors: 2
- Supported storage drive interfaces: Serial ATA III
- CPU fan connector: Y
- Number of COM connectors: 1
- ATX Power connector (24-pin): Y
- Number of chassis fan connectors: 1
- Front panel audio connector: Y
- Peripheral (Molex) power connectors (4-pin): 1
Back panel I/O ports
- USB 2.0 ports quantity: 2
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity: 2
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 1
- PS/2 ports quantity: 2
- VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity: 1
- HDMI ports quantity: 1
- Parallel ports quantity: 1
- Headphone outputs: 1
- Microphone in: Y
- Drivers included: Y
- PCI Express x1 (Gen 2.x) slots: 2
- PCI Express x16 (Gen 2.x) slots: 1
- BIOS type: UEFI AMI
- ACPI version: 5.0
Processor special features
- IntelÂ® Clear Video HD Technology (IntelÂ® CVT HD): Y
- IntelÂ® Virtualization Technology (IntelÂ® VT): VT-x
- Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT): Y
- Intel 64: Y
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology: Y
- IntelÂ® Identity Protection Technology (IntelÂ® IPT): Y
- IntelÂ® Quick Sync Video Technology: Y
- IntelÂ® InTruâ„¢ 3D Technology: Y
- Component for: PC
- Motherboard chipset family: Intel
- Motherboard form factor: micro ATX
- Audio output channels: 7.1 channels
- Audio system: High Definition Audio