The Kone Pure Owl-Eye was designed and built for gamers who wanted the fan-favourite design of the Kone EMP in a slimmer package. At 88 grams and 91% the size of its bigger brother, the competitive-weight Kone Pure packs one hell of a punch. Featuring a Pro-Grip surface for maximum mouse control, its champion-grade ergonomics make it a top choice for gamers who take their peripherals seriously and like to game hard. Despite its reduced size, it boasts industry-leading optics with its ROCCAT Owl-Eye optical sensor plus a powerful MCU. The Kone Pure is champion grade.
ROCCAT Owl-Eye Optical Sensor
Owl-Eye is the exciting new optical sensor from PixArt, modified to the high and exacting standards of ROCCAT. Taking its inspiration from the natural world, it boasts a real and responsive feeling that’s instantly recognizable. The sensor can be configured in terms of the ROCCAT-pioneered Distance Control Unit (DCU), with the dpi adjustable in 100-dpi steps from 100 to 12000, although we recommend a 400 to 3000dpi range as optimal.
Our ROCCAT engineers built the Kone Pure for gamers who want the same killer Kone EMP design in a sleeker, more compact package, without sacrificing any of the legendary Kone EMP performance. It boasts a competitive weight at 88g and is only 91% the size of its bigger brother. It features a solid 2D Titan wheel with enhanced scroll accuracy, plus a unique Pro-Grip surface for minimized sweat and maximized control, with outstanding durability.
Configure the theme of your Kone Pure in a style that’s totally unique to you thanks to its illumination system with next-level configuration possibilities. It features an LED ROCCAT logo which is configurable in a stunning 16.8m vivid colours. Also available are a variety of immersive visual effects which let you turn the Kone Pure truly in your own signature gaming weapon.
The Kone Pure features world-famous Easy-Shift[+] button duplicator technology, which lets you assign a secondary function to your mouse buttons, for a total of 17 possible functions. Intuitive and easy to program, with options for simple commands or complex macros, Easy-Shift[+] expands your arsenal, letting you react both rapidly and efficiently in the heat of the battle.
Swarm is the software incarnation of ROCCAT’s future ready philosophy. It’ll cover you for all relevant gaming platforms and devices. It’s the next-gen system that keeps on top all games, apps and ROCCAT products in one place. It provides next-level product integration, working as a unified driver suite with an overview of all of your ROCCAT devices. Say goodbye to multiple tray icons – with Swarm you have a veritable gaming command HQ for every weapon in your arsenal.
– ROCCAT Owl-Eye Optical Sensor
– Unrelenting Pointer Precision with 12000dpi Resolution
– ARM Cortex-M0 50MHz Processor, for Industry-leading Computing Speed
– RGB True Colour Illumination, Advanced Lighting System with 16.8m Colours
– 2D Titan Wheel, Two Directions with Enhanced Scroll Accuracy
– Distance Control Unit, Less Pick-up Flight for Heightened Accuracy
– ROCCAT Swarm Ready, Comprehensive Driver & Software Suit
– ROCCAT Easy-Shift[+], Duplicator Technology: 17 Functions
– 512kB On-board Memory, Stores a Wealth of Macros and Settings
– Pro-Grip Surface, Max Grip Coating with Outstanding Durability
– ROCCAT Owl-Eye Optical Sensor with 12000dpi
– 1000Hz Polling Rate
– 1ms Response Time
– 50G Acceleration
– 250ips Maximum Speed
– Mouse Acceleration: No
– Angle Snapping: No
– Adjustable Lift-off Distance
– ARM Cortex-M0 50MHz
– 512kB On-board Memory
– 1.8m Braided USB Cable
– Dimensions (WxHxL): 70 x 39 x 118 mm
– Weight: 88g
– System Requirements: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10;Internet Connection for Driver Installation; USB 2.0 Port