Please find below a list of our terms and conditions of sale. Please read them carefully. The terms and conditions you enter into with us do not affect your statutory rights.
Orders and Deliveries
- Orders are only accepted via the internet.
- Prices are checked regularly, however if we find the price has changed when we receive your order we will contact you and ask if you wish to proceed.
- Dates and times of delivery are estimates only. Technextday will strive to ensure that all goods are delivered on time, however we do not accept liability for goods delivered on an unspecified day. We may also deliver the goods in several consignments but will not charge any extra delivery for this.
- We do not accept liability for shortage of goods delivered, or damage to deliveries unless we are notified in writing within three days of the goods being delivered.
- On some oversize/overweight items an additional delivery charge may be necessary. If this is the case we will contact you before proceeding with your order.
- Payment can be made by credit/debit card .
- Payment for goods must be received before the goods are despatched
Warranties and Returns
- Technextday strive to provide our customers with exceptional quality goods. On rare occasions however, these goods may turn out to be faulty or defective.
- Most goods delivered to UK addresses carry a 12 month manufacturer's warranty. As a condition of sale customers must deal directly with the relevant manufacturer and comply with the manufacturer's instructions and warranty procedure. We will refer you directly to the product manufacturer in such cases. We will provide you with the contact information for the relevant manufacturer.
- The warranty does not apply if the goods have been altered or damaged in any way by the customer or it's employees or agents, or goods not used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
- Claims for damage, non-functionality and mis-shipping must be made within three days of receipt. After this date, replacements will not be offered.
- For terms and conditions relating to faulty products please read the section Information on Faulty Products.
- Distance Selling Regulations do not apply to orders placed by business customers and our Business Terms and Conditions relating to returning Non-faulty goods apply.
- Subject to the right of consumers to return goods for refund under The Consumer Protection Regulations 2000, Technextday do not sell products on a trial basis. Customers are strongly advised to adhere to the product specifications before placing an order.
- For terms and conditions relating to unwanted products purchased by consumers, please read the section Information on Returning Unwanted Products.
- Technextday make every effort to supply the goods as advertised but reserves the right to vary actual dimensions, specifications and quantities without prior notice.
- Product picture are for illustration purpose only
- Technextday will not be liable for any consequential or indirect damage or loss, however caused.
- This includes loss of profits, loss of goodwill, damage to trading relationships and financial loss.
- Technextday liability in respect of all other losses shall be limited to the invoiced value of the relevant order.
Errors and Omissions
- Technextday makes every effort to ensure that all prices and descriptions quoted on it's web site are precise and accurate.
- On the occasion when a mistake may occur, Technextday will be entitled to rescind the contract, not withstanding that it has already accepted the customer's order.
- Technextday liability in that event will be limited to the return of any money the customer has paid relating to that order.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- Technextday reserve the right to change or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
- We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us.
- We never collect or share any payment details. This is only done by our payment provider Paypal.
- The type of information we will collect about you is that which is given at the time of ordering.
- The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please email us.